Saturday, December 12, 2009

I need a holiday

run off my feet shopping , baking, cleaning ,wet washing hanging everywhere,we've had 9 days of rain and not a peep from the sun. not enough time for quilting. managed to finish a diary cover, pattern from Among the gum trees.  Autumn Myths quilt, basted and ready for quilting - has been sitting in the corner far too long , its huge and thats why its still sitting in the corner.12 stitchery blocks completed, yay at last - for a friendship quilt ( A pieceful friendship) Australian patchwork & quilting Vol 16 no 3. to be completed in 2010.  Knitted 4 blankets for the Aids babys and they're off to the hospital.



PS: Hi to me newest follower, Allie. 

1 comment:

  1. I guess you DO need a holiday - preferably a sunny one! I hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete