Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Scrappy Spring

I am doing Kaaren's Happy Scrappy Spring quilt and I have finished the first and second rows of stitching.



Hoping to find time to sew the pieced blocks this weekend. My sister has had a major operation and I have been driving to her home everyday, taking her lunch and spending time with her. My son is also home on a months holiday. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day. I have traced out the third row and I have started stitching the wreath block, its a 161/2 by 161/2 inch block - really enjoying this BOM.
The button and link to this BOM is in my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I've been downloading the designs each month as I want to eventually make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,I've done all first month, one of second, I'm gonna get it out and get on with some tonight, seems like a tv and some stitching night

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute they are! I love stitcheries but right now I don't have anything.. Have to finish some projects first of all. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete