Friday, November 15, 2013

Its good to be home

I have been in the Western Cape since September, for my sons 21st Birthday party. Nice long break but had to be home for a family wedding tomorrow. I finished the happy scrappy spring top before I left for CT just did not have the time to post pics.


I quickly prepared a take along project - English paper piecing


There is always time for sewing!



I have bags to unpack, a funeral to attend this afternoon and tomorrow, the hairdresser and wedding. Sunday we are invited to a family braai - lamb on the spit. Phew! what a busy week!



3 comments:

  1. Family..... its what keeps us going. Next week you will wonder what happened to all the flurry and what you used to do to stay busy.... but I bet there is something in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it feels great to be home!!! Your quilt finish is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your garden! You sure do have the green thumb! Love all of your spring sewing! Very nice! I see you are into the English Paper Piecing. I have been doing some as well. Once you start you can't stop. Love your stars.

    Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. so I wish you a U.S. Happy Thanksgiving. Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete