Thursday, March 31, 2016

Back Online

 I have a new computer. The old one crashed. It was old and not worth repairing.
December and January visited my children and now that my husband has retired there is no need to rush back home and we always take Suzi with. Its just a short two hour flight.
Summer is always extremely hot so I have mostly spent more time reading.
We had a  severe hail storm a few weeks back causing a lot of damage. Heavy rain, strong winds and hail like I have never seen before - it was very scary, and... we had an earth tremor 3.1 the same day as the earthquake in Taiwan...hmm strange. My son is home for three weeks holiday. I cant believe Easter has come and gone. This year is going by too fast for my liking.

Some small items that I have made.


                                     lunch bag. Tutorial from Ayumills blog




                               microwave bowl holders - these are so handy




         Cell phone armband case with window and a pocket for earphones or house key, for when I walk the dog. And four snack bags.
                 


secret luggage tag and handle wrap


                                               cable holders

             Tablet holder for my sister

The above links can be found on my Pinterest project board here



and a warm jacket - pattern from the book Stylish Doggywear by Annien Toukes and Joke Kahler



A pet throw, from Sew4Home..link here




Guild members were asked to make a paper pieced Protea block - here is my block.




4 comments:

  1. It looks like you have had fun sewing since you had no computer. I love that protea block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy as always. Glad to see you blogging a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finished projects and lots of them.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Fleurette! Looks like you have been busy, despite the weather conditions.
    Those microwave bowl holders are an excellent idea. Where can I get hold of a pattern?

    ReplyDelete