Sunday, February 27, 2011

FEBRUARY CHRISTMAS CLUB


Allie  is encouraging us to make one gift a month. She has great links to gift ideas and tutorials and you might even win a prize :) 

I didn't finish January's project on time so this month I have two finishes. I made little wall hangings and instead of french knots I used red seed beads and on the green one I used bright multi coloured seed beads.
These lovely stitchery designs are free from Gail Pan Designs


There is still time to join Allie's " Christmas through the year", just click on the button in my sidebar!


                                 double click on pic for closer view

I used this fabric

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea using the seed beads! I love these. Thanks for the link to the stitchery designs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Fluer they look great.
    cheers shez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just precious - LOVE the beads, what a great idea! Very Christmassey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas Tree quilts. They are very sweet. Nice work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Christmas trees are so sweets. This Christmas, the future owner will be happy...
    Thanks for the link...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fabulous Fleur, you've done a really great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are perfect for Christmas.... and the beads give the extra zing!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little wall hangings. Great work, Well done, perfect for Christmas. Thank you for the link to the designs.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great finishes! I've admired this stitchery before but have yet to have a go.

    ReplyDelete